Do you run an ecommerce business? Are you ready for Black Friday?
In this video, Ignite Visibility Paid Media experts Meghan Parsons and Logan Schiff will talk you through their favorite Black Friday and Cyber Monday marketing strategies to help them empower clients to launch successful holiday strategies and grow their businesses.
(00:42) 3 Things to Do to prepare for Black Friday:
1. Make sure you have ad copy to highlight your offer
2. Your ads need to be ready to launch 5 days in advance to give platforms the appropriate review time
3. Be ready to reallocate your budget, moving it from prospecting to remarketing campaigns
(01:40) What campaign types should my business be focused on during the sale?
Most of our budget should go to driving actions during Black Friday and Cyber Monday. Lean into campaigns that drive conversions. You want to make sure you reach everyone who is interested in your brand, so you should be doing remarketing campaigns.
(04:05) How do I leverage my first-party data?
Make sure you have the highest quality customer list possible and then segment them out based on behavior and demographics.
(06:00) What else is important?
1. Ensure product feeds are serving across all platforms.
2. Expect conversion rates, average CPCs, and competition to increase
3. Open up your bidding to make sure you don’t limit yourself
4. Don’t overreact too quickly to spikes and dips in KPIs
5. Align all your performance marketing channels (SMS, Email, Paid Media, etc.)
Want a FREE paid audit of your PPC strategy? Reach out to us now at [email protected]
Learn more about the services we offer: https://ignitevisibility.com/
Discover more on our blog: https://ignitevisibility.com/blog/
Ignite Visibility is a premier digital marketing company based in San Diego, CA. Have questions or want to work with us? Reach out: [email protected]