In this episode of Sports Geek, Sean Callanan chats with Nilay Shah, SVP of Marketing and Brand Strategy at New York Giants.
On this podcast, you’ll learn about:
- How Nilay got his break into sports as an intern.
- Why the Giants are bringing back classic uniforms from the ’80s & ’90s.
- Why is “The Eli Manning Show” a massive success on Giants’ YouTube?
- How sponsorship has evolved to integrate digital and social.
- Advice to pursue a career in sports
Listen to New York Giants’ Nilay Shah on Sports Geek
Want some help on a campaign, sponsorship or content but don’t know where to start? Book a time with Sean Callanan for a Pick My Brain session.
The Pick my brain session is a two-hour video consulting session where you can get Sean’s thoughts and opinions on ticketing or sponsorship campaigns, campaign development and digital content review.
Resources from the podcast
As discussed on the podcast
Spongebob meme tweet we discussed