Are you optimizing your videos correctly for YouTube? In this video, John Lincoln will walk you through a rapid-fire checklist to help you get your videos ranked on YouTube.
1. Make sure you have 1 keyword associated with your video
2. Put your keyword into your title, description, thumbnail, and add iterations into hashtags
3. Create a title that drives value
4. Write a description that is about 300 words, max.
5. Add layers of tags
6. Set location data
7. Select and use “suggested videos”
Learn more on our blog: https://ignitevisibility.com/
Ignite Visibility is a premier Internet marketing company based in San Diego, CA.