Bento Engine said it best: Even the best advice, delivered at the wrong time, can fall flat. Financial advice delivered too early—or worse, too late—can have the opposite effect of its intention. In order to truly help their clients, and therefore improve engagement, loyalty and retention, advisors need to offer advice when it actually matters.
In this episode, Shannon Rosic, director of WealthStack Content and Solutions, speaks with Philipp Hecker, co-founder and CEO of Bento Engine, on how they’re helping advisors connect with their clients on a deeper level by combining powerful SaaS technology with impactful content and timing expertise.
Shannon and Philipp discuss:
- The power of holistic advice
- How Bento Engine is encouraging all family members to participate in the financial planning process
- How the timing of advice encourages action towards financial goals
- How advisors can help fill the gaps in client financial literacy
- Why updating technology is as essential as staying up to date on financial news
Connect with Shannon Rosic: