This week: TikTok challenges Google and Microsoft with search ads, GPT-4 is on the way, and social media engagement rates are dropping.
Here’s what happened this week in digital marketing:
1. OpenAI GPT-4 Arriving Soon
2. Report: Social Media Engagement Rates Dropping
3. TikTok Enters the Search Ads Market
4. Google: Just Stop With the Disavow Files
5. Google: Page Size Isn’t a Ranking Factor
6. Meta to Cut 10,000 More Jobs
7. Google Brings AI to Docs
8. Google Ads Will Use GA4’s Conversion Window Settings
9. TikTok Considers Selloff to Alleviate Ownership Concerns
Read the full stories here: https://ignitevisibility.com/digital-marketing-news/
Learn more on our blog: https://ignitevisibility.com/
Ignite Visibility is a premier Internet marketing company based in San Diego, CA.